Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Years Resolution Evaluation - New Years Resolutions

| |

Author: Mike Heesen

Source: ezinearticles.com



It is today exactly 12 months ago that I decided on my new years resolutions. A good time to reflect and do a new years resolution evaluation. Let's take a closer look at my own personal situation exactly one year ago.

I used to own and operate a graphic / multimedia design studio for a good 8 years. Due to the global economic crisis, I lost a lot of projects, and no new projects were coming in. What was I to do? Face bankruptcy, or make a change. Needless to mention, my new years resolutions were to start a new business, preferably online, working from home, continuing to be my own boss and determining my own hours and pay check. The other resolution I made was to stick to my first resolution. Not to quit and not to give up.

This new years resolution evaluation, is proof that when you stick with your resolution, you will succeed. What did I do? I simply went on the internet, searched for a few companies I liked, with good products, great marketing trainings and an attractive payment plan. I evaluated my options and after careful consideration I choose a company I felt most comfortable with. They didn't make any silly claims such as 'Make $1000 on your first day' or worse, 'Earn $50.000 in your first week'. We all know that is a load of crock.

To stick with your new years resolutions isn't all that difficult. No matter what it is. After having completed my new years resolution evaluation, I discovered that 5 main factors will contribute to being able to stick to your plans:

1. You need to be compelled with the idea or vision

2. You need to have shear determination

3. You need to be passionate about the business

4. You need to believe in yourself and others

5. You need to be dedicated

Surely there are more factors but in my opinion these did it for me. Also, just as a piece of advice, don't let anything or anyone put you of track about your visions and ideas. I worked hard in order to achieve the success I desired so much.

If you desire to follow my new years resolutions from last year and to be able to also write a new years resolution evaluation next year, I invite you to check out the business I joined. Our marketing training theatre is jam packed with over 150 marketing trainings on all the 50+ tools, techniques and strategies you can use in order to build your very own online empire. Go check out http://www.2wealth-2freedom.com





Mike Heesen is an internet marketer who works with industry leaders from around the world. He coaches and mentors people by teaching them how to build a successful business online. Thousands of people are earning money online. Why not you? To learn more about Mike Heesen and his team, visit http://2wealth-2freedom.com and receive 3 FREE Very Powerful Marketing Trainings that you can use right away to build your business.




0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger