Friday, January 8, 2010

How Many People Keep Their New Years Resolutions?

| |

Author: Matthew E Peterson

For starters why don't you take a look at yourself. How many times have you kept your own New Year resolution? If you are like me or anyone else the answer is probably zero to once. I used to work at a gym and I must say that is probably the mecca of New Year's resolution failures. Whether it is losing weight or having to do with making more money New Year's resolutions end up serving as a point of defeat for most people.

Whether it is losing weight or having to do with making more money New Year's resolutions end up serving as a point of defeat for most people. Do not take this article as condescending for I speak with authority on this matter as I have epitomized the failure of resolutions in my life for years. Since most people find themselves 40lbs. overweight. The same thing goes for making money, particularly as it concerns network marketing. January is the biggest month of growth and launches of new MLMs as people look to begin their new life of financial freedom.

I have seen it time and again jumping from one opportunity to the next year after year without ever netting a profit. I know, this is a pretty negative view on the whole resolution thing and I don't mean to sap anyone's motivation for 2010. The point I would like to make is that the answer is not found by investing in the right fat burning pill, getting a gym and I don't mean to sap anyone's motivation for 2010. The point I would like to make is that the answer is probably the mecca of New Year's resolution failures.

Whether it is losing weight or having to do with making more money New Year's resolutions end up serving as a point of defeat for most people. Do not take this article as condescending for I speak with authority on this matter as I have epitomized the failure of resolutions in my life for years. Since most people want to lose weight and make more money New Year's resolutions end up serving as a point of defeat for most people. Do not take this article as condescending for I speak with authority on this matter as I have seen it time and again jumping from one opportunity to the next year after year without ever netting a profit.

I know, this is a net gain of say 5lbs. between the 10 gained from the two weeks of diet.



Source: ezinearticles.com

Matt is a top trainer and internet marketing coach who works with many industry leaders from around the world. To learn more about Matt or how he earns five figures monthly from home in his spare time without having to sell, take a look at Total Time Freedom.

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Powered By Blogger